Monday 16 December 2013

EVALUATION (MEANING OF LIFE)

Throughout the begging of this Brief I found it hard grasp the idea of ‘The meaning of life’. As I see life as a constant contradiction and I found it difficult to make the brief relate to myself. I decided to mainly focus on photography work and movement. I went out and took photographed people in every day scenarios and study peoples body language. This also helped me understand clearer how to create a successful composition in my photography pieces. Once I started researching and experimented I understood the brief more. Originally I didn’t considered a conceptual piece being so controversial that I could be as simple as videoing a drop of ink or tapping a piece of paper to the floor. As long as I could explain myself into what my idea was and as long as it’s personal to myself it will be a successful piece. I think next time I would have researched deeper and taken many more photographs in different areas. I do think I’ve gained a lot more understanding from this brief. Although it could have been a lot more successful had I only been more organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment