Saturday 14 June 2014

ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING PROJECTION

 
I based my Final Major Project around Architecture. I began to experiment with video art using basic video editing software such as Vemo and Windows Movie Maker. This is a video recording of a projection drawing I did on to acetate. I fount by projecting the image then gave me the ability to move the image in relation to the angles on the wall (corner of the room) and how this changed the image in terms of point perspective. Through my research I fount when drawing and designing buildings the point perspective is really important. In my opinion it is the most important skill to have as an architect to be able to draw buildings accurately. The acetate print was photocopied from one of my drawings. I have studied a history of different types of architecture and in this print I designed a combination of 'Futuristic' architecture and 'Renaissance'. I will be posting photographs of images that have inspired me and I hope that they could inspired you.
_______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment