Sunday 15 June 2014

ARTIST RESEARCH

Gary Annett-

Gary Annett was also one of my main inspirations for my FMP. What I fount most interesting about Annett was how he took photographs and the life he gives to an image. He is such an amazing photographer and his work is what brought me to realisation  to what I wanted to achieve in my photographs. To give meaning. But the way I interpreted this is that its not so much about how you take a photograph but its then what you do with it. Clearly its important to have the eye for a photography but the way he edits his photographs is to highlight and shadow the images. I then began to edit my photographs and discovered my own flare and style through architectural photography.  
 
 


___________________________________________________________________
 
Unknown Artist-
 
These photographs I fount from when visited Art14 art fair back in Febuary, also inspired me to continue using monochrome photograph. I feel it creates more definition to a image.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment